We are looking to add a rockstar engineer to build scalable infrastructure to innovate in mutual fund space
About the job
At Savvy, we are building a smart savings system - our aim is to make it easy for businesses to integrate financial services into their customer journeys, or to develop new financial customer journeys, to serve their own customers better.
Savvy helps any business - financial or non-financial - embed savings in their products seamlessly. Savvy caters to the B2B segment and is an SDK/API-based solution that provides quick, modular integration with our partners.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer with strong product sensibilities and possess a passion for pushing technology to the limits.In this role, the Frontend Engineer will own and develop feature sets that involve responsive UIs, API service integrations, deployments, monitoring, and ensure a seamless delivery of daily needs to customers. You'll care about the impact your work has on our customers, and optimize for impact rather than the number of lines of code you output.
The engineer will work with our team of talented technologists to innovate, design, and build the next generation of financial services.
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications in React Native
- Work in close conjunction with product, design, backend, and QA teams to develop features
- Work on bindings and integrations required with native Android & iOS libraries
- Suggest and follow best practices and coding standards
- Plan, estimate, and own the deliveries of your project
- 4+ yrs of experience in software engineering & product delivery experience
- Strongly practice writing unit and integration tests with reasonable coverage of code.
- An eye for great design and a feel for great UX.
- possess multi-dimensional skills that make you a valuable co-worker in a fast, changing, and ambiguous environment.
- If you are a bachelor, we have accommodation for you with all the facilities available including PS4 for gaming fans and 18 OTT channels for entertainment.
- No commute to the office so you can save a lot of time for traveling.
- A world-class chef who prepares amazing Thai, Mexican, North/South/East Indian food for breakfast, Lunch, and dinner. So, you are not worried about doing Zomato, bringing tiffin from home.
- Health insurance benefits to you and your family members for Rs. 5 lakhs
- Flexible and great learning work environment.
- Competitive salary, please don't connect if you have an offer letter in hand and have a fancy expectation of a 100% to 200% hike, we will not negotiate and waste our time.